Release name: Close to the Sun
Size: 11.17 GB
Genre: adventure, horror
Developer: Storm in a Teacup
Interface language: English, Russian
Voice Language: English
About This Game
Close to the Sun – already at first glance makes it compare with the cult series of games BioShock, which is rather a minus, because developers are unlikely to succeed in overtaking the atmosphere of Biosok. The game takes place in 1897, you play as journalist Rose Archer, who is sent to the huge ship “Helios”, which is essentially a futuristic, utopian city. The main task of Rose – to find his missing sister Adu.
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 – only for 64 bits!
Processor: Core i5 / AMD FX 2.4 Ghz or better
✔ RAM: 8 GB of RAM
✔ Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX Series 7 / AMD Radeon R9 3GB RAM or better
✔ DirectX: 11
✔ Disk space: 52 GB
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
The game is a survival horror from the 1st person, where survival is all;
The player will have to reveal a terrible secret and find out: what happened on board the ship Tesla;
Danger is everywhere, because Rose has no real means of protection;
An ally to help Rose through the halls of the ship;
Stimulating research nerves – defenseless and unarmed;
The key to survival is running, stealth and quick thinking.
Repack from xatab:
Do not cut / recrypt anything;
Game archives are not opened;
Game version: 4.18.00;
The interface language changes in the game settings menu;
Installation time ~ 5 minutes on HDD.
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead