Release name: Cities Skylines Train Stations-CODEX
Size: 8.6 GB
Title: Cities Skylines Industries
Genre: Simulation Strategy
Developer: Colossal Order Ltd.
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Release Date: 23 Oct, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (92)
About This Game
In one of the most in-depth expansions in Cities: Skylines history, Industry becomes a larger and more meaningful part of the game with this expansion. Players can customize their industrial areas with supply chains for the four different resource types and unique factories. Well managed industry areas will level up and become more efficient. Aside from production chains, there is a new city service for handling mail and the cargo airport eases import and export of factory goods. There are FIVE new maps, new policies, new city services, new buildings (including resource extractors, manufacturers, warehouses and unique factories) and more.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
Follow your products from harvesting to processing, storage and production, then transport them to commercial zones or export to other cities.
CAPTAIN YOUR OWN INDUSTRIES
Define an area with the industry area tool and place highly specialized industrial buildings to build and manage the production chain from raw material extraction up to final end product. Industry Areas are divided into four types based on the natural resource they are processing: Farming, Forest, Ore and Oil. These areas can level up upon reaching productions goals and staffing requirements.
BUILD IT UP, BUTTERCUP
New industrial buildings include Extractors, Warehouse Facilities, Processing and Auxiliary Buildings, Industrial Props and Roads. Unique Factories, such as Food, Toy, Furniture, Car and Electronics produce luxury products, and require a large number of workers, water and electricity as well as input from your industries.
Manage traffic and logistics with industrial warehouses and the use of the new Cargo Services including a cargo airport.
Boost your citizens’ well-being with mail delivery and collection services. Post sorting facilities handle mail between outside connections and the post offices, and new Post Van and Truck vehicles enable the carriage.
Three new Industry Policies and four City-wide Policies, including Workers’ Union, Sorting, Tolls, Wi-Fi, Logistics, Work Safety and Automation.
FIVE NEW MAPS
Rich in natural resources, transportation options and industrial opportunities, these new maps have all the right stuff.
This release is standalone and includes the following DLC:
• Cities: Skylines – Sunset Harbor
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: Modern Japan
• Cities: Skylines – Coast to Coast Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: Modern City Center
• Cities: Skylines – Downtown Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Campus
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: University City
• Cities: Skylines – Campus Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Deep Focus Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Industries
• Cities: Skylines – Synthetic Dawn Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Parklife
• Cities: Skylines – Green Cities
• Cities: Skylines – Mass Transit
• Cities: Skylines – Natural Disasters
• Cities: Skylines – Snowfall
• Cities: Skylines – After Dark
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: European Suburbia
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: High-Tech Buildings
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: Art Deco
• Cities: Skylines – Country Road Radio
• Cities: Skylines – All That Jazz
• Cities: Skylines – Concerts
• Cities: Skylines – Rock City Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Relaxation Station
• Cities: Skylines – Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack
• Cities: Skylines – Carols, Candles and Candy
• Cities: Skylines – Match Day
• Cities: Skylines – Pearls From the East
• Cities: Skylines – Sunny Breeze Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Rail Hawk Radio
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: Train Stations
• Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: Bridges & Piers
NOTE: The game is updated to v1.13.3-f9
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/ 8 /8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
How To Install The Game
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game