Release name: Circle Empires Rivals
Size: 413 Mb
Title: Circle Empires Rivals
Interface language: English, Russian
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (184)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Circle Empires Rivals can hardly be called a new version of the many well-known Circle Empires strategy. Although this is an independent game, it is almost no different from the original. The main feature of Circle Empires Rivals is the added multiplayer. Now players can face off with real people from all over the world. If you have not played Circle Empires then the essence of the strategy is quite simple. Here are the flying islands that you need to capture. The more such islands you have captured, the more resources and soldiers you get. This approach requires quick coordination on the map and clear strategic actions. Circle Empires Rivals is a great strategy with nice gameplay.
✔ Operating system: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10
✔ Processor: 3GHz dual core or 2GHz quad core
✔ RAM: 8 GB RAM
✔ Video card: Intel / AMD Integrated Graphics, 1GB VRAM
✔ DirectX: Version 11
✔ Location on disk: 3 GB
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : online-fix.me
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through Circle Empires Rivals.exe.
5) In-game -> Connection : Find a friend’s server -> Connect -> Enter the password (if required) -> wait for the start of the game.
Creating a server : Start New Game -> Customize the game -> wait for players to connect!
6) Play & Enjoy !
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead