Release name: Beautiful Desolation-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: February 26, 2020
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Point-and-click, Isometric, 2D
Developer: The Brotherhood
Publisher: The Brotherhood
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Original Size: 7.4 GB
Repack Size: from 4.9 GB [Selective Download]
Steam User Rating: 82% of user reviews are positive (based on 28 reviews)
Interface Language: English, German, French, Russian
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION is a 2D isometric adventure game set in the distant future. Explore a post-apocalyptic landscape, solve puzzles, meet new friends and make powerful enemies, mediate conflicts and fight for your life as you unravel the secrets of the world around you.
Mark, a man out of time, searches for his lost brother Don, in a far-flung futuristic era ruled by highly advanced technologies which are both revered and reviled.
Your surroundings hold echoes of a desolate past, and glimpses of a dark future that has yet to be written by your actions. Be prepared to face many tough choices that will shape this land long after you complete your journey.
The score is masterfully crafted by composer Mick Gordon, known for his work on Wolfenstein®, DOOM®, Prey®, Killer Instinct® and Need for Speed®.
The inhabitants of this world will help and hinder you, as you make new discoveries and navigate the spectacular African-inspired landscape. Negotiate your passage with local leaders, healers and warriors, or find yourself embroiled in a battle against nanite swarms, enormous scorpions and rocket-equipped robots.
From thriving villages to crumbling cities, petrified forests and bone-dry ocean beds, this strange new world holds a multitude of terrains to uncover, beautifully rendered in 2D isometric art.
FIND YOUR BROTHER AND GET HOME…
BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION™ is brought to you by THE BROTHERHOOD™, the studio behind STASIS® and CAYNE®.
- A story-driven adventure set in a dystopian post-apocalyptic future.
- A unique tribal punk aesthetic and 2D isometric rendered environments.
- Puzzles and classic adventure gameplay.
- Bizarre creatures, animals and vibrant characters await.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any DirectX Compatible Sound Card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on BEAUTIFUL.DESOLATION-CODEX ISO release: codex-beautiful.desolation.iso (7,907,115,008 bytes)
- BEAUTIFUL.DESOLATION.Update.v220.127.116.11-CODEX applied over
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of credits video
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.4 to 4.9/5.1 GB)
- Installation takes: ~8 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~16 minutes on 4-threads CPU;
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 11 GB (12 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The minimum size of the repack is 4.9 GB, read repack features section for details.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead