Release name: Beat Saber
Size: 1.4 GB
Title: Beat Saber
Genre: Indie , VR
Developer: Beat Games
Publisher: Beat Games
Release Date: 22 May, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (39,441)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Beat Saber is a VR rhythm game where you slash the beats of adrenaline-pumping music as they fly towards you, surrounded by a futuristic world.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 Sandy Bridge or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 960 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌
1) This release has fix already included
2) Start Steam , go to your profile.
3) Launch the game inside the game directory which is Beat Saber.exe
Creating a server : Online -> BeatTogether -> Create Server -> Share Room code to your friend
Joining a server : Online -> BeatTogether -> Join Via Code -> Input Room Code
4) Play and enjoy!
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server