Release name: BALAN WONDERWORLD
Size: 13 GB
Title: BALAN WONDERWORLD
Developer: Square Enix, ARZEST Corp.
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 27 Mar, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (152)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Welcome to BALAN WONDERWORLD—a wondrous all-action show, the likes of which has never been seen before! Over 80 different costumes give you all the action that you could possibly imagine!
- OS: Windows® 8.1 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200 / Intel® Core™ i5-4430
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R9 270X / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1920×1080 @ 30FPS (Medium Quality Settings).Local Co-Op requires two controllers.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Steamworks Fix By : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP (via Steam Remote Play/Parsec)
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Proceed with reading How to Enable Controller Support below before launching the game
5) Run the game through Happiness\Binaries\Win64\BALAN WONDERWORLD.exe
Hosting : Invite your friend to Steam Remote Play -> Play with a friend -> Tell your friend to press the button
Joining : Accept an invitation from a friend -> Press A on your gamepad when prompted in the main menu
6) Play & Enjoy !
Note : Controller required for the other player (one keyboard & mouse/one controller)
How to Enable Controller Support (Important, Performed Once)
1) Download Spacewar to your Steam Library, type in Run Prompt steam://install/480
2) Right click Spacewar, and click on Properties
3) Under Controller tab, Set Override to Enable Steam Input
4) For the controller user go to Steam Library, Spacewar, Click on Controller Configuration
5) A window will pop-up On bottom part, Click Browse Configs, Community
6) We choose a config, in this case we use “Like PS4” then hit apply configuration
7) Now tell the host to invite you to Remote Play and tell him to set your controller to Slot 2
Note : Host and Client is required to do this step except Step 5-7 which is only for client side
and user(s) who will play with a controller. For parsec these steps are not necessary as Parsec
already has built-in controller support for the connecting client.
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server