Release name: Ashen-CODEX
Size: 7.6 GB
Genre: Adventure Action RPG Souls-like
Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
Release Date: TBD
ALL REVIEWS: No user reviews
About This Game
Ashen is an open world co-op action RPG about a wanderer in search of a place to call home.
Passive Co-Op Multiplayer
As you adventure through Ashen, you’ll occasionally encounter other players in a massive open world, akin to the passive multiplayer of Journey. It’s up to you to decide how to deal with them – fight together against evil, invite them into your party or simply ignore them.
Souls with a Twist
Ashen is faithful to the “souls” genre of stamina-based combat, introducing players to a punishing yet satisfyingly vast world. But here’s the twist – no two gameplay experiences are alike. Whether you’re exploring bogs, investigating a fjord or pillaging an old palace, where you are at any given moment will dramatically alter the course of your adventure. It’s a brutal open world; you’re just living in it.
Creatures + Combat
Ashen has no shortage of dangerous encounters, from hostile enemies to indigenous creatures. You’ll be rewarded for studying the environment and its inhabitants, planning your adventure rather than flying by the seat of your pants. The flora and fauna within the world aren’t just fantastical; they’re often fatal. Each confrontation, no matter how trivial, has potentially dire consequences.
Crafting is Key
As you discover survivors, you’ll have the choice to invite them to your Town. But these aren’t mere adventurers – they’re potential collaborators, bringing a plethora of crafting skills, from blacksmithing to foraging expertise, in tow.
Story + Score
Famed fantasy author Mark Lawrence (The Broken Empire trilogy) and renowned band Foreign Fields collaborated closely with the development team at A44 to craft a cohesive and unique narrative and sound.
- OS: Windows 10
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
1) If you download game from this post . you needn’t download Epic-Fix .
2) If the game gives an error or crashes for no reason, or you already downloaded the game from the left source, but want to play online – use Fix Repair
Starting the game
1. Run the Epic Store , go to your profile.
2. Run the game through the Ashen shortcut or EpicLauncher.exe , which is located in the game folder.
Epic Store Fix activation
1. Add Unreal Tournament to the Epic Store library;
2. Run the game.
In the game
We pass the game until the founding of the city.
Connection \ Server creation:
After you have founded a city, pressESC-> System -> Multiplayer -> We set the samemultiplayer filter codewith a friendand click on”Apply multiplayer filter”(it may not be activated immediately, you need to repeat several times until you see activated checkbox in front of the inscription) -> In the game we go to the same zone (outside the city) and expect to join the lobby -> Playing!
To use this guide, it’s better to create a separate Epic Store account for security purposes.
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game