Release name: Age of Empires II – Definitive Edition-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: November 14, 2019
Genres/Tags: Strategy, RTS, Isometric, 2D
Developer: Forgotten Empires, Tantalus Media, Wicked Witch Software
Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
Platform: PC [Repack]
Original Size: 38.6 GB
Repack Size: from 6.5 GB [Selective Download]
Steam User Rating: 91% of user reviews are positive (based on 40,119 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish – Latin America, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Spanish – Spain, Hindi, Malay
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Spanish – Latin America
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition celebrates the 20th anniversary of one of the most popular strategy games ever with stunning 4K Ultra HD graphics, a new and fully remastered soundtrack, and brand-new content, “The Last Khans” with 3 new campaigns and 4 new civilizations.
Explore all the original campaigns like never before as well as the best-selling expansions, spanning over 200 hours of gameplay and 1,000 years of human history. Head online to challenge other players with 35 different civilizations in your quest for world domination throughout the ages.
Choose your path to greatness with this definitive remaster to one of the most beloved strategy games of all time.
Enhanced Graphics Pack
The Enhanced Graphics Pack increases Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition to ultra-high fidelity resolution. Before you attempt to install, please make sure that your system requirements meet or exceed the minimum specs for this content: 2.4 Ghz i5 or greater or AMD equivalent, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia® GTX 650 / AMD HD 5850 or better
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64×2 5600+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 420 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 3000 or better with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Age.of.Empires.II.Definitive.Edition.Build.36906-CODEX ISO: codex-age.of.empires.ii.definitive.edition.build.36906.iso (34,402,500,608 bytes)
- Missing language packs (6.6 GB) added, thanks to Skiminok!
- Game version – Build 36906; Enhanced Graphics Pack is included and available as an optional download
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of Enhanced Graphics Pack and voiceovers you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 38.6 to 6.5~22.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (main game without EGP): ~10 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~20 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- Installation with EGP is ~3 times longer
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 46 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The minimum size of the repack is just 6.5 GB, read repack features section for details.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead