Release name: A Gummy’s Life
Size: 266 MB
Title: A Gummy’s Life
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation
Developer: EP Games®
Publisher: EP Games®
Release Date: 3 Oct, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (127)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
A Gummy’s Life is a local & online party multiplayer with candy-coated physics-based fights. Choose your favorite gummy, customize it to your taste and show who rules over the sugar! Play with friends, family or AIs in multiple manic game modes or battle online – as easy as taking candy from a baby.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 740
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Steamworks Fix By : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌ (via Steam Remote Play/Parsec)
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through AGummysLife.exe which is in the game folder.
Hosting : Play -> Press Enter -> Invite your Friends to Steam Remote Play
Joining : Accept an invitation for Steam Remote Play
6) Play & Enjoy !
Note : Controller required for joining players, Only Remote play/Parsec available as online has steam authentication
How to Enable Controller Support (if your controller does not work.)
1) Download Spacewar to your Steam Library, type in Run Prompt steam://install/480
2) Install when prompted and wait for the installation to finish
3) Right click Spacewar in your steam library, and click on Properties
4) Under Controller tab, Set Override to Disable Steam Input.
5) Launch the game and check if your controller is now working in game.
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server