Release name: 99Vidas
Size: 259 MB
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: QUByte Interactive
Publisher: QUByte Interactive
Release Date: 22 Dec, 2016
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (151)
About This Game
Every gaming generation had its hallmark — and “99Vidas” recaptures them all!
Final Fight, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage… What do all of these games have in common? They all represent the glory of the “beat ’em up” genre, a staple of gaming in the 80’s and 90’s. Developer QUByte Interactive took inspiration from all of the the unforgetable notes from that game style to proudly bring you “99Vidas”.
“99Vidas” is a brawler set in a contemporary world, but that pays tribute to both the classic and the new in the gaming industry. Brought to you in 16-bit pixelated glory, chock-full of references to not only gaming but also 80’s and 90’s pop culture. “99Vidas” takes full advantage modern era gameplay mechanics, making it the best of both worlds.
6 stages (with more to come) will take you on a journey to different parts of the world to face hordes of fierce enemies and relentless bosses, but you don’t have to do it alone: you can face this challenge with up to 3 other players in co-op play, both local and online.
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) / ATI Radeon HD 2900 (512MB)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game