Release name: 60 Seconds Dolores-PLAZA
Size: 698 Mb
Title: 60 Seconds
Genre: Survival Post-apocalyptic Singleplayer Strategy
Developer: Robot Gentleman
Publisher: Robot Gentleman
Release Date: 26 May, 2015
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (5,409)
About This Game
As Ted, a responsible citizen and a family man, you are faced with a slight disturbance to your happy, suburban lifestyle. THE NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE.
With only 60 seconds left to impact, guide Ted in a mad, intense and action packed dash through his house in search of his family and useful supplies. Everything will be against you – time, your very own furniture, the house that’s different every time you play and the fundamental question – what to take with you and who to leave behind?
Reaching the fallout shelter in time and alive is only the beginning. Whatever you scavenged and whoever you saved will play a vital role in your survival. Each survival story will be different, with every day surprising you with unexpected events. Will all of these stories end well? It’s up to you. Ration food and water, make best use of your supplies, face difficult choices and even venture into the wasteland.
OS: Windows XP SP3 (32/64 bit) or later
Processor: Intel Core™ 2 Duo 2.0+ GHz or an equivalent AMD CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (with 512MB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Keyboard and mouse required, Microsoft Xbox 360 controller optional
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Die for Valhalla
– Teds Army
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game